Miss Bias

08 June 2011

Bag it!

I'm not one to have a lot of bags or clutches. Actually, I only have a handful in my closet and rarely use the ones I have. Don't get me wrong. I love bags, clutches and even purses and often find myself admiring many when in retail stores and surfing online. But when it comes to the crunch for me to make a decision about whether or not I am going to purchase a bag, I tend to choose not and think that my money could be better spent elsewhere. I carry around on a day to day basis, a very ugly looking shoulder bag that is in great need of replacement or my purse (which was a Christmas gift from my Mum) but each week I go looking for a bag and end up prioritising my money to other fashion items such as clothing or jewellery. In fact, I haven't bought myself a bag in over a year. Is there an fashion item that you too can't seem to commit to?

I think it's time to break the drought....

I've been looking online for some interesting and unique bags to purchase. I have this notion that, if I am going to finally spend money on a bag then it has to be one that no one else is likely to have or is a little unique and compliments my sense of style. So here are some options. Let me know what you think...






17 comments:

Meritxell said...

WOW! the green one is so perfect for the color block!! I like it so much!

kisses,
Meritxell
http://stoneoflight.blogspot.com/

Laura said...

ooo i love those bags! expecially the green one!
xx
Laura

http://www.pursesandi.com

pancakeSTACKER said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog! I have to say that the Asos bag is my fav!



xoxo!
http://pancakeSTACKER.blogspot.com

Wunmi W-A said...

i LOOOOVE the bags soo much!!!

loving this blog more and more everyday!!!!

www.daisy-mak.com

Precious said...

These are very stylish! Love the first and second one!



joie-de-vie-blog.blogspot.com

What Sadie Did said...

I love bags!! I always used to buy them and now have tried to stop myself because I find that I just use my huge supersized ones (I still have about 5 of these!) everywhere I go as they're so handy.

I like the ASOS one and the Linda Berryman ones! Let us know what you decide!!

Sadie x
http://whatsadiedid.blogspot.com/

Bad Joan said...

Gorgeous bags! Love your selections.

http://badjoan.blogspot.com/

Natalia said...

I really like the first one!
x

Stefany said...

I love the yellow ASOS bag! :)

Amber said...

Gorgeous!! I really love the green bag, though!

Zarna said...

i love the asos one! fabulous!

ALICE said...

Oooh wow- that top one is great! Love that, looks like a clam.

I've just moved to New York, come find me at www.fashionandcircus.blogspot.com

XO Alice

Shasie said...

That first bag is so cool! love it

Shasie

Fashion Sisters said...

Love all of them!!!!!!! very good selection!

See u on Fashion Sisters! ;)

http://fashionsistersmode.blogspot.com

Caroline said...

I think the Asos is my favourtie.....only if I HAD to choose.

x

Sisters and Sisters said...

love your blog its so nice and lovely !


do you wanne follow us ? than we can follwo you back

xxx

www.sistersandsisters.com

Al said...

I love the last one from Asos !