Miss Bias

14 June 2011

Blue and Blocked

I've been wanting to get some block colours into my wardrobe for some time now. With the cold weather creeping it's way into Melbourne's climate, it's been hard to find colour at all. Melbourne is renowned for having only black, navy, grey and dark tones throughout the months of winter. So I thought to myself "The only way I'm going to find colour in a retail store is by looking in op shops." And, that's exactly what I did and where I found it. I really needed some long pants to help with keeping warm, and when I found these aqua pants, I was thrilled. Then on the very next rack, I found this blue top. Result = colour block outfit. Yay!

18 comments:

Precious said...

Beautiful outfit, really love the blue!



joie-de-vie-blog.blogspot.com

Despina said...

I loved these nude shoes!so beautifull!i really like your blog.i am following you.it would make me very happy if you followed me back if u want :)

laura said...

love this look! amazing color mix! and the ring is absolutely stunning!
winterbag.blogspot

Zarna said...

loving this all blue outfit! also, the shoes are amazing!

What Sadie Did said...

Great colour blocking!! Love both the pants and the shirt, what great finds. I also reeeeally like your belt - where did you get it? :)

Sadie x

Fashion.MakeUp.LifeStyle said...

I love the blue on blue and those heels are too fabulous. LOVE IT.


<3 Marina
Fashion.MakeUp.LifeStyle

AJ TAYLOR said...

Your jewelry is just stunning. especially that ring. And the blue on blue is gorgeous

http://myafricancloset.wordpress.com/

Baby Budget Blog said...

Loving the different hues of blues combination!

www.plentyforpennies.com

Jazzy E (hivenn) said...

love your hair! x hivenn

XAVS said...

The shoes are very nice, but that ring dear its IMPRESSIVE!!! My god,that is a drink and the rest is just a waste of time!
Well done!
A kiss from Spain,
X

district5 said...

The blue color looks great on you!
Love the jewels you're wearing!

Christine
http://district5-fashion.blogspot.com/

Shevah said...

I love those pants! They're awesome!!!





www.shevahh.blogspot.com
xo

cryskay said...

i love how colorful & blue this outfit is! xx

Chilly Chick said...

amazing ring!
http://chillychickblog.blogspot.com/

Poison said...

Nice blog :O :* Invite me <3 +FOLLOW?

Cortnie Elizabeth said...

Great shoes and accessories!

Check out my blog some time at http://stylelustpages.com!

Beatrice Balaj said...

Blue looks really good on you! :)


Xoxo,
http://beatricebalaj.blogspot.com/

Sharnie Hung said...

Love the colors! <3
Thanks for your lovely comment on one of my posts!

sevenhalfminutes.blogspot.com
whatislifewithoutwhimsy.blogspot.com