Miss Bias

24 June 2011

Friday Vintage

I'm so happy it's Friday! I'm officially on holidays and it feels fantastic. I finally finished my uni assignments and all outstanding work items, which means I can spend the entire week carefree. 

So now, all I need to do is arrive at the airport on time and tomorrow afternoon I'll be in lovely Western Australia, beach side, lounging around the resort.

When I woke this morning, I knew that it would be my first day of relaxing doing anything that I wanted to. So I thought I'd go Friday Vintage in comfort with this cute sweater. I've actually never owned a sweater before but I couldn't resist it when I saw it at the markets.

Outfit details:
Sweater - Vintage
Slip - Witchery
Hoisery - Target 
Boots - Rubi Shoes
Earrings - Vintage

21 comments:

ChiccaStyle said...

Lovely dress well paired with purple tights!
http://chiccastyle.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

You look great, Bianca!! :-)

-Maria (BSO)-

Thu Nguyen said...

Hot stockings, that purple colour is amazing!

Cindy, fashionsbeauty said...

Love the coloured tights, works well!

Also Thanks for visiting xoxo

www.fashionsbeauty.com

Fashion Rehab said...

You loook cute in your pictures!
I love the combination of the purple tights with the dress.


Fashion Rehab

Baby Budget Blog said...

Loving the purple tights and the shoes!!

www.plentyforpennies.com

Precious said...

Love the tights, a very nice outfit!



joie-de-vie-blog.blogspot.com

Paola said...

Fantastic!!!!*_*!!!

http://paolinasspace.blogspot.com

TheMadTwins said...

awesome shoes! :D

xxx

PRENA said...

Gorgeous shoes! Love your outfit!

Zarna said...

the purple tights are so much fun!

What Sadie Did said...

I love this!! The sweater is fab, but so are those tights!!!

Enjoy your holiday - I'm very jealous!! :)

Sadie x

Sara Norat said...

You look great! Follow me if you like my blog :)

Irusja said...

I love the outfit! The shoes are great!

http://inelegancewetrust.blogspot.com/

Jenni Wells said...

Never owned a sweater?! That is insane. Well, this is a lovely first. Great job layering the tights, it looks really neat.

Kaitlyn said...

Cute look! Love great vintage finds x

http://modernlegacy.blogspot.com

p.s. I'd love your support in a competition I'm currently entered in on Facebook. Details on how to enter are in my latest post. It's super-quick, and I'd be so so thankful! :)

Strawberry Freckleface said...

OOOh so totally love your shoes, lady!!

I am hosting an aztec shorts giveaway if you haven't yet entered.
strawberry freckleface

Monica Whitney said...

I love this chevron look!
Ask the Duplex

Stefania said...

Lovely look! I love ur hair!!

Julia @ Boredom Abounds said...

Those tights are positively fabulous!

Cee Harvey said...

love this! amazing shoes x


ceeharvey.blogspot.com
(check out my giveaway)