Miss Bias

01 June 2011

Guys get your winter groove on....

If you are a regular Miss Bias reader, then you may already know that I love menswear fashion as much as I love women's fashion. But if you are a new follower and reader, then let me express to you, that one of the first things I notice (and normally find highly appealing) about a man is the way in which he dresses. I believe a man with style is already one step ahead when it comes to expressing his charm.

So here is a little post for my male followers. Gents, please take some notes from these fabulous runway styles below and for you lovely ladies these images will also give you some inspiration to help spruce up your loved one's wardrobe.

Z Zegna Fall 2011

D&G Fall 2011


Salvatore Ferragamo Fall 2011

Images sourced from Style.com

Follow me on Facebook and Twitter

4 comments:

Shasie said...

I totally agree that I notice a man's style too. I don't want a guy coming up to me with saggy jeans and some Flava Flav chain! I want someone who is stylish
Shasie
Live Life in Style

Francesca said...

Thank you so much for your amazing comment :) I just finished my last assignment for the semester just then but I still have so much studying to do for exams ahh! Just wanted to sneak in a little comment to you though ^_^ x
PS- If you have Facebook and a spare second, I would love if you voted for me in this huge blogging competition. It ends in one week! Just visit this page, click 'vote now' and heart all of my blog posts xx

Chloe. said...

Nice post !
Thanks for your sweet comment(:
Hey, maybe you wanna follow each other ?

xx,

littlefashiontheories.blogspot.com

Rohini said...

I love the Z Zegna Fall. Mostly because it seems to have lots of stuff that could could be worn as boyfriend pants/jackets/shirts by us girls. ;)
Xx