Miss Bias

21 June 2011

Line work...

Quick post for today, as I only have two days left to complete my final semester assessments and with working full time, I really need to focus. I am not at all good at illustration but I do love being creative. I am in absolute awe of anyone who has the natural talent and flare for illustration. I am always moved and inspired by beautiful illustrations and hence why I often post about illustrators and their magnificent works. 

But with little time over the weekend and this week to search for wonderfully inspiring artists and designers, I'm daring to post a couple of my own illustrated creations.  


Have a fantastic week.

9 comments:

Shasie said...

These are cool! Love the use of watercolors. I totally agree with you, people who can draw really have a gifted talent

Shasie
Live Life in Style

MIRIAM said...

Wonderful!!!
Kisses...Miriam

Fashion Crazy Ball:
http://fashioncrazyball.blogspot.com

CHOUCHOU-ROBINE said...

I love watercolours, this is so cool!
Enter the blog makeover giveaway on my blog if you like!

xoxo Robine @
WWW.CHOUCHOU-ROBINE.COM

yiqin; said...

these are stunning.

Girl about town.... said...

I love the colours, they compliment each other beautifully :)

Girl about Town XxX

Susie Heymer said...

Simply perfect! I love it!
Have a lovely day!
Xoxo
Susie
www.myfashionview.com

Flashes of Style said...

Wow!! These photos are gorgeous <33

xx,

Bonnie

Fashion.MakeUp.LifeStyle said...

WOW..love them the colors are just beautiful.


<3 Marina
Fashion.MakeUp.LifeStyle

Katherine said...

You have a great eye for colour mixing!