Miss Bias

05 June 2011

She's gone la la

The sunshine here in Melbourne today is perfect. Disregarding the strong windy breezes, which are quite cool and refreshing initially but discomforting after too long, the weather is just way too good to be staying indoors. The sun rays were quite helpful in creating some lovely lighting effects in these photos. I originate from Australia's sunshine state, Queensland, so when the sun is shining like it is today, my happiness levels are at an all time high.

This little dress, my Mum bought for me last year. It is a from a small Queensland label call La La Latrobe, but on the tag it says She's gone la la. Cute!


Outfit Details

Denim Jacket - Just Jeans
Tights - Target
Shoes - Betts
Beanie - my Grandma knitted it for me
Earings - Lovisa
Ring - Diva
Nail Polish - Shellac

17 comments:

Andrea said...

nice dress :)

Jazzy E (hivenn) said...

so pretty. x hivenn

laura said...

love your mix colours, red with blu in amazing!
winterbag.blogspot

Zarna said...

those red tights are seriously fantastic!

Alicia said...

This is such a lovely outfit dear! I especially love that dress & those heels!!

Have a great day!

xoxo

Agnes Beauty Corner said...

I absolutely love your outfits, especially your shoes!! =D

www.agnesbeautycorner.blogspot.com

Little Rus said...

The dress is adorable and I absolutely love the shoes! x

the nyanzi report said...

love the styling here.

Lucía said...

Thanks for the comment. Love the shoes!

diana kang said...

loving your red tights :)

Lipsy said...

Loved ur outift and more than that the way u have carried it off...Superb Pics..
http://fashionquotient.blogspot.com/

Gal Meets Glam said...

love the pop of red! now following :)

xo galmeetsglam.com

ChiccaStyle said...

Love this outfit because is full of stylish details!!!
http://chiccastyle.blogspot.com/

Lika. said...

cute blog :X♥
http://likaaak.blogspot.com/

Mary said...

Hello, I love your look, and your panst is cute.
Kiss.
http://mary1975.blogs.elle.es/

C▲RO said...

I LOVE the shoes !!

Cara @ Uptown Twirl said...

Gorgeous as always hun! Your red tights offset the whole outfit! Beautiful. Cara xx