Miss Bias

23 July 2011

Birthday inspiration

It's a very happy weekend this weekend because today, I am celebrating my birthday. Unfortunately, I still haven't managed to get myself a new camera so I may need to borrow someone's iphone/camera or even purchase a disposable camera at some point to take at least one photo for memorabilia of the weekend celebrations. In the meantime for the blog, I'll be posting fabulous inspiration from different aspects of fashion, design and style. I adore fashion illustration, which most of you would be well aware of by now, so today I was blown away by the following illustrations by Sabrina Garrasi. Absolutely beautiful feminine and ethereal creations that take my mind off to a delicate imagination of drifting splendour. Exactly the kind of inspiration that was required on my birthday. See more of her work here.

Images sourced from Trendland and Sabrina Garrasi website.

7 comments:

Monroe Steele said...

wow these are so beautiful. thanks for visiting my blog and commenting! hope you will visit again soon

xoxo Monroe

Fashion Steele NYC

Castle Fashion said...

These photos are incredible...where did you find them?

I love this one.

Yasmeen
Castle Fashion

Zarna said...

happy birthday!

beautiful art..

everyonescelebrity said...

Such beautiful pictures! Happy Birthday :)

www.everyonescelebrity.com

Catherine said...

Happy Birthday Miss Bias!!

thanks for sharing that great artist. do you know any great fashion artists?

-Catherine

http://sunnyscones.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

Love all of the above! Great blog!

Julie Khuu said...

WOW!!! Such gorgeous imagery! Love how stylish and fashionable these gals are...thanks for introducing me to this artist! She's fantastic!

Thanks again for visiting my blog and for your sweet comment :D Hope to see you back again soon!

xo-Julie
Peace. Love. LOL!

Haute Khuuture Blog