Miss Bias

18 July 2011

Broken lens

I hope that everyone had a wonderful weekend. I had a pleasant and carefree weekend until my camera broke on Sunday afternoon whilst taking these photos. I was so disappointed for a few of reasons. 1) I didn't have a backup camera to take any more photos. 2) These photos are all I had to work with for this post. 3) I will be without a camera most likely for the remainder of the week. 4) I hadn't really budgeted for a new camera anytime soon and 5) I simply hate it when something I own breaks.

But what's done is done and I just have to manage the best way I can with what I have for the moment until I come up with something better. But enough about that. Here is one of the weekend's outfits. The skirt is actually a maxi but I thought that I would do something a little different with it.

Outfit Details:

Skirt: Glassons
Long Sleeve: Grace Fashions
Knitted Vest: Vintage
Leggings: Target
Boots: Boutique in Melbourne Central
Accessories: Colette and Lovisa

18 comments:

everyonescelebrity said...

Great post! Love that blue skirt

EVERYONES CELEBRITY

Precious said...

It's a gorgeous outfit, really love the earrings and ring!



Enter my current giveaway:
http://joie-de-vie-blog.blogspot.com/2011/07/mossy-rock-designs-aceo-giveaway.html

Dale said...

Just found your blog, this is such a cute outfit. Cobalt blue is one of my fave colors right now and I think it's so fun how you created this out of a maxi dress. You look really pretty.

Following you now

xoDale
www.savvyspice.blogspot.com

Lauren said...

I'm so sorry to hear about your camera!! ): Great idea of making a maxi into a skirt! I love the knot!! You look great! xoxo
-Lauren
www.adornlafemme.blogspot.com

Franco said...

Pity to hear about the camera. But the broken lens in the camera adds something special to the photos. I like the cross focus and vignetting. Looks like street photography

devilishlypleasurable said...

So sorry about the broken camera-- hope you get something sorted out soon. . lovely pictures btw, that's a gorgeous burst of cobalt :)

HUMANITYISBEAUTIFUL said...

so sorry about your camera. these photos are lovely! love the way you styled it and that skirt is AmAzing! thanks for the lovely comment! :)))

Daria said...

So sorry about your camera!

Love that last photo of you, great outfit :)

xxx
Daria

Martina said...

Great outfit :) Thanks for visiting want to follow each other?

Kawtar said...

Thank you for the comment on my blog !
You have a lovely blog :)

http://kawtarcocktail.blogspot.com

Lee Jarquin said...

I follow you too! :) nice work on your blog I love it!

Lívia Salazar said...

You look amazing!
xx



http://thecaramelpie.blogspot.com/

Castle Fashion said...

I love the way you tied up the maxi skirt :D It looks like there's a flower on it. It's so cute.

And I'm sorry your camera broke :( That's happened to me once. I was so sad! But it's okay. You'll end up getting better anyway I'm sure :)

Yasmeen
Castle Fashion

silviasiantar said...

thanks for your comment on my blog babe. enjoyed reading yours.


silvia.
www.poisepolish.com

adele said...

Love the colour of your skirt! Sorry about your camera breaking, howp you get something sorted soon.
Just discovered your blog, love it! Hoep you stop by mine & maybe we can follow each other xoxo
http://www.intotheblonde.com/

Sara said...

Nice! :)

If you want, follow me and I'll follow you back. :)
http://liberty-walk-sara.blogspot.com/

Sabrina said...

I love your earrings!

If you want follow me on blogger I will do the same!
http://freakyfriday-sabrina.blogspot.com

Julia @ Boredom Abounds said...

Those earrings are fantastic!