Miss Bias

03 July 2011

Ocean to Olives

Well I'm back from my holidays and now back online. Of course, holidays are never long enough, particularly when you are having a good time. I spent the week in the Margaret River region of Western Australia. The Margaret River is renowned for its rustic wineries and beautiful coastline. Although, the weather was very patchy throughout the week, it didn't stop me from heading out most days to see the small wonderful places and discover the history within the region. 


Sugarloaf Rock

Olive Farm

8 comments:

Andrea said...

great blouse!

Fashion.MakeUp.LifeStyle said...

WOW this winery look so FAB. I love all your photos and your outfit is so easy breezy..You look beautiful.


<3 Marina
Fashion.MakeUp.LifeStyle

Shasie said...

I love this top!!!

Shasie
Live Life in Style

Monica Whitney said...

You look so chic in this top! And I love the middle part!
Ask the Duplex

Stefania said...

hi dear.. thank u for the comment! im ur new follower!! love ur blog!kisses!

Zarna said...

looks like so much fun! loving your top :)

Jayme and Mendi said...

Love this post. The photos are beautiful and we're loving that top!
We are now following you and would love for you to visit our blog and follow back if you like.
http://herlatenightcravings.blogspot.com/
Jayme & Mendi @ Her Late Night Cravings

Catherine said...

Margaret River was one the places I never got to visit in Western Australia, so I'm happy you posted some beautiful pics! Hope you enjoyed your time there and I really like the simplicity of your outfit.

-Catherine

http://sunnyscones.blogspot.com/