Miss Bias

12 July 2011

A Rocky Black Taste

Well this is the last of the featured photos from my trip to the west coast of Australia. I don't often wear all black, but it was the last of 6 days worth of sightseeing and I just wanted to feel at ease in a simple, casual and comfortable style during the last day. The weather in the region had become really patchy and it was quite cold, rainy and overcast with a few small and brief openings of sunlight. This was the final winery that I visited, Sandalford Wines. I would have to say that it was a case of leaving the best until last. The Sandalford wines were really lovely. From there, I made a dash for it while the skies were clear and headed to Canal Rocks in Yallingup. Located within Cape Leeuwin-Naturaliste National Park, there is a series of granite rocks that form a canal hollowed out by the force of the sea. The locals have built a little bridge across the canal where you can experience the gigantic rush of water under the bridge and through the canal. It's quite a treat.

17 comments:

Ravenna Moreira said...

LOVELY SKIRT!!! GREAT BLOG!! THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR COMMENT! *

www.pulsacoesplanetarias.blogspot.com

Wunmi W-A said...

love the look!!

yumm!!! winee :D that makes me thirsty for some..

www.daisy-mak.com

Kehceub said...

Waaaaoooow the last picture of the sun(set) is amazing.. Looks like a painting :P

TheMadTwins said...

That black skirt is wonderful!
And what an amazing landscape pictures!

xxx London

Lauren said...

Loving you in all black! Great post!! xoxo
-Lauren

Catherine said...

Omg, can't explain how much I thoroughly enjoyed that post! I studied abroad in Western Australia at Perth so I was there for 5 months, it was amazing! Thanks for bringing some memories back. :D

Your outfit is adorable as well hehe

I will be following you, follow me if you want!

-Catherine

http://sunnyscones.blogspot.com/

Vicky said...

Wonderful pics. Love your skirt! xx


new post: click here
follow me

Cylia said...

ahh the water looks so pretty..

HS said...

gorgeous black and the sea is awesome

HS

Michelle's Style File said...

This looks like such a beautiful region! Great maxi too.

x
Michelle
www.michellesstylefile.blogspot.com

Neris / Fashion Fractions said...

Such an elegant look! Love the photos!

xxx,

Fashion Fractions

menina elegante said...

I love the all black look!! :D And great sunset photo at the end. :) Stunning! :D x

kcomekarolina said...

great photos!!!



xoxo from rome
K:
http://kcomekarolina.blogspot.com/

Nana MoonDancer said...

Oh these photos are great! I like your dress. looks stunning on you darling.
and thank you so much for the lovely words on my blog. I really apreciate it:)
xx,Nana

Heather said...

Beautiful photos esp the last shot!!! I wish I was drinking wine right now *yes and I say this aty 10 AM lol*

http://fashionistanygirl.blogspot.com/

Flaviana Boni said...

nice look!

Check out my new outfit post!
Dress up for armageddon

Thrift_Queen said...

gorgeous shots:)
thanks for stopping by. I hope you visit me again:))
kiss

www.thriftqueen.blogspot.com