Miss Bias

24 August 2011

Heavyweight

I recently found myself in a belt shopping spree. I was housing only 1 belt previously in my closet and was always disappointed when I went to style an outfit that I had to work around just one belt. So when I found a basket of belts on sale at one of my local boutique stores, I immediately started digging around for some great treasures. When I saw this beauty, it actually reminded of the Heavyweight Boxing Championship belts. Although my belt may not actually be a trophy, it is definitely the current trophy piece in my wardrobe.


14 comments:

Baby Budget Blog said...

Awesome fuschia color and great belt!

www.plentyforpennies.com

Bravoe Runway said...

I have a belt that one of my male colleagues calls the WWF belt...which stands for World Wrestling Federation belt. Guys just don't get it! Anyway, I think this is fabulous and a great find! And I wasn't a belt person until I started blogging and realized what a difference these things can make!

Mary said...

Hello, I love your look and your shit. Kisss,
http://mary1975.blogs.elle.es/

Nina said...

thats a great find, love how you styled it!

fashionableroad.blogspot.com

Mery said...

Lovely blog !

marysia-k.blogspot.com

Lia said...

lovely belt! very tribal, perfect for this fall!

xx
Glass of Fashion

What Sadie Did said...

What a great find, and OMG how tiny your waist is!! I'm so jealous! ;)

Also love your fuscia shirt :)

Sadie x
http://whatsadiedid.blogspot.com/

Joana Vilaça said...

Awesome blog :) You look so pretty in this look! I'm following!

xo,
http://thefashiondreamcatcher.blogspot.com/

BbetiStyle said...

super outfit!!!

Carly Findlay said...

Wow this colour looks spectacular on you :)
Great meeting you yesterday!

Damar Rivillo said...

the color of that shirt is really amazing, and the way you combinated is genial..

Koltunovskaya said...

Beautiful blouse and belt! Very nice combination!

ChiccaStyle said...

WOW,your belt is simply amazing!!!Love your dress too!

Anonymous said...

Love these colours on you Miss Bias! You look great!