Miss Bias

10 August 2011

The lights of Lilac

It's adjustment week this week. My uni classes begin again tomorrow and now it's time to readjust my time, my train of thought and my priorities. I'm excited and worried at the same time. But hopefully, it will be all smooth sailing for the next 13 weeks. I'm most looking forward to getting the creative juices going and hopefully produce some great concepts. I'll be in constant search of inspiration, which I hope to share with you all along the way. Bringing back the old to recreate the new. This outfit I featured a long while ago, much earlier on in the blog. I thought I would revamp the visual a little to create a new appeal.


13 comments:

Baby Budget Blog said...

Loving the hints of purple and lilac! Awesome photos!

www.plentyforpennies.com

Liberty Walk Sara said...

You look beautiful! Love this outfit! :) Nice blog! :)

If you have time, please visit my blog: http://liberty-walk-sara.blogspot.com/

Bea S. said...

Love the outfit! :)
Thanks for your comment! Have a nice day :D

xx
http://thefashionsky.blogspot.com

TOPCOAT said...

Loving florals with vests, always! xx

Monica Kosasih said...

Great shots,love your skirt ;)
X
monicakosasih.blogspot.com

BeSugarandSpice said...

I Love the outfit!Your blog is really cute, i like it!

Noniek said...

Nice Outfit! I like the lilac

Http://Summer-noniek.blogspot.com

Mary said...

Lovely pics!You look so pretty;)
I really like your outfit!
I just found your blog.It's very cute!I added to your followers:)
See you soon
Xoxo
Mary
fashionteaat5.blogspot.com

Zarna said...

your vest is beautiful! cool photos :)

Anđela Vitorović said...

Nice blog!

Follow me if you like my blog and I'll follow you back. :)

UNDERNEATH THE STARS

Michelle's Style File said...

Beautiful pics! Love the lighting effect. Gorgeous dress too.

x
Michelle
www.michellesstylefile.blogspot.com

Style-Pursuit said...

Lovely outfit and interesting pics! :o)

x

Alyson said...

what a cool outfit and the lighting is spectacular! love it.

alyson
www.theaveragegirlsguide.com