Miss Bias

30 August 2011

VMA's Best Dressed 2011

I haven't done a Best Dressed post for a while, so with the recent VMA's, I thought I'd sift through the red carpet photos and pick out my best dressed for the event. Music Awards always baffle me when it comes to stars dressing for the occasion. There seems to be this perception that they need to dress either super edgy, over the top and/or with massive sex appeal. But I often find that they lose the classiness in their translation.  

However, the below stars graced the red carpet with fantastic style.

Beyonce in Lanvin

Justin Bieber

Selena Gomez in Julien Macdonald

Louise Roe in Tibi

Victoria Justice in Thayer & Rock and Republic

Kelly Rowland in Falguni, Shane Peacock & Christian Louboutin

Photos sourced from the Huffington Post.

4 comments:

Jaya said...

oh wow.. that Julien Macdonald dress is phenomenal! i love it so much! :) and thank you for commenting on my blog lovely! :) great blog!

xx
www.chasingthmoon.blogspot.com

What Sadie Did said...

Great pics! Beyonce did look gorgeous, and so did Kelly. I'm not sure who Louise Roe is but I am loving her dress and style. I didn't like Justin's outfit - and how come he took a snake!?

Sadie x
http://whatsadiedid.blogspot.com/

Mary said...

Hello, happy day.
I love your post, and i like color dress Beyonce. Kiss.
http://mary1975.blogs.elle.es/

Anonymous said...

Love Victoria Justice's dress!
She does have a killer body to pull it off as well!