Miss Bias

04 September 2011

Father's Day

We are celebrating Father's Day here in Australia today. Unfortunately, I couldn't be with my Dad today, but I called him this morning and I will be skyping him later on tonight. For all of you from Australia and New Zealand, I hope that you are having a wonderful day spending time with your Dads. Thankfully, I will be seeing my Dad next weekend when we attend my cousin's wedding. I remember as a kid, we'd always get Dad coffee and breakfast in bed on Father's Day and then we'd do something outdoors for most of the day and finish off the night with a family movie. 

What activities did you do or now do with your Dad on Father's Day?

This top is an oldie, but a goodie. I don't think that I've featured it on the blog yet. It's one of those tops that I won't wear for ages and then when I go to cull my wardrobe with the items that I haven't worn in quite some time, I just can't seem to bring myself to give it away.

Wearing some new earrings, that I featured here recently.

Outfit Details:

Top - Dotti
Pants - Country Road
Earrings - Boutique in Camberwell
Cuff - gift from my Mum

14 comments:

Wrinkle In Time Vintage said...

I went out for lunch with my pappa today! Lots of fun, Italian, Yum!

-Laura xox
http://wrinkleintimevintage.blogspot.com

margaret cruzemark said...

You look really amazing!!! Your shoes are sooo great!!!
Thanks so much for visiting and for your lovely comment on my blog!!!
Kisses and hugs
Miss Margaret Cruzemark
http://margaretcruzemark.blogspot.com/

MG said...

Oh, I adore this look! So chic.

NRC♥ said...

I'm in England, I usually buying him an awesome present and then make him pay for dinner lol.
http://www.fash-n-chips.com

Tamara said...

So pretty and cute you are
love these artistic photos, they are so inspiring, you got a new blog fan!!! Definitely following you, pop by my blog, if you get some time <3
xoxo Tamara

www.theglamandglitter.com

Mary said...

Hello, happy day.
I love your look and your shoes is beautiful kiss.
http://mary1975.blogs.elle.es/

Vanessa, Take only Memories said...

What an amazing top!

Joelyne said...

Those shoes are AHMAZING!
xxx

YoUngLiNgToN said...

In FRance our Father's Day is on June, it is very funny to see you celebrate this on Sept above all when everybody come back from Holiday !!

http://www.younglington.blogspot.com

Ravenna Moreira said...

LOVELY TOP!!
GREAT LOOK!
THANK'S FOR YOUR LOVELY COMMENT!
:O)


www.pulsacoesplanetarias.blogspot.com
www.pulsacoesplanetarias.blogspot.com

Michelle's Style File said...

You look fabulous! great shoes

x
Michelle
www.michellesstylefile.blogspot.com

Laura Scott said...

Love this outfit, especially the top! Definitly a goodie!

Fashion Dawgs

Anonymous said...

Love this look Miss Bias! You look amazing! Great garmet combination! Hot hot hot!

Anonymous said...

Love you in this outfit Miss Bias, you look hot! The shoes are amazing, where did you get them from?