Miss Bias

11 September 2011

MSFW Trend Wrap Up

Well it was a fabulous week of fashion at Melbourne Spring Fashion Week. The city was buzzing with glitz and glam of the industry's most fashionable. From fashion heavyweights to emerging designer students, the week in fashion, design and style was one for all who love everything associated with industry. The highlight of the week for me was catching up with my female fashion blogger in crime, Jo of JoJoStyling. We had a wonderful time attending the Designer Series Runway Show #2 of Melbourne's most fashionable boutique labels. 

After a review of the week's Spring Summer 2011/2012 Collections, I've done a small wrap up of the hottest trends for the upcoming season.

BOLD Prints

Gorman, White Suede and Obus 


Dazzling Detail

 Aurelio Costarella, Dhini and Yoejin Bae


Glamorous Glitter

Alice Euphemia, Thurley and Rachel Gilbert
All Photos courtesy of Fashionising.com

Make sure you keep an eye open for my upcoming post, which will be a snippet of my favourite pieces from the entire week.

I hope that you all had a fabulous weekend...

7 comments:

Cee Harvey said...

defiantly need some more glitter in my wardrobe
lovely post
Serendipity Style Blog

Cylia said...

I had a fabulous weekend:D I hope you too. lovely collections aswell. p.s. I entered a blogger contest and I really need you to 'like' my picture.. it only takes a second. And the contest only runs for a week! I'd really appreciated. here is an explanation: http://cyliaaaa.blogspot.com/2011/09/tag.html

mari b. said...

oh, i adore these 'dazzling details' oh so much. i'm truly looking forward to next summer already ;)

xx // themerrimari.blogspot.com

Sabrina said...

really nice pics in this post! if you want we can follow each others!

http://freakyfriday-sabrina.blogspot.com

Mary said...

Hello, I love the collection is fantástic.
Kissssssssssssss.
http://mary1975.blogs.elle.es/

Marie said...

I want shinny pretty things in my closet!


Dirty Pink Cardigan


:D

Anonymous said...

Love love love the top three outfits! Absolutely stunning! Wish Brisbane had this type of fashion!