Miss Bias

30 September 2011

Tasmania Holiday part 1

Last week I was on a small 7 day vacation in Tasmania. I'd never been to Tasmania before, so I was really looking forward to the trip. I wasn't really sure what to expect, so I was pleasantly surprised with just how picturesque Tasmania is. I was staying at Seven Mile Beach which is just outside of Hobart and it was a fabulous place to relax and recharge the batteries. I do have lots of wonderful photos from the trip, but can only show so many on the blog. I'm only showcasing the beautiful waters of Tasmania in this post, but will post some more photos in future posts. To get to Tasmania you can either fly or take a cruise with Spirit of Tasmania. I flew this time but would really like to take another trip by cruise ship. 

I hope that you all had a fantastic week and have got even better plans for the weekend.


I also just wanted to say thank you to all of you who take the time out of your day to read and view the Miss Bias blog. I value your readership and hope that I can bring a smile to you all in each and every post. A special thank you to those of you who do leave comments. I really look forward to reading your comments and interacting with you whether it be here on the blog, on your own blog or through Facebook and Twitter

6 comments:

CILLA B said...

lovely boots and the pics ar gorgeous
http://fashberries.blogspot.com/

Deppa said...

Your shoes are really cute! I'm totally love them!

ALso you look pretty wearing all the entire outfit.
Have a nice day.
See you.

What Sadie Did said...

Aww that's a sweet message to your readers :)

And Tasmania looks amazing, I would love to go there. Look forward to the rest of your pics!!

Sadie x
http://whatsadiedid.blogspot.com/

SIENA.STYLE said...

you look so beautiful!!have a nice day and kisses from prague and seattle
http://sienastyle.blogspot.com/

Mery said...

Hello, I like your look is so cute.
Kiss.
http://mary1975.blogs.elle.es/

Don't Think Twice said...

ohhhh your shoes are dazzling!! so beautiful pics, love the one with the conchs :)
have a nice weekend^^

xx, rachel :)