Miss Bias

14 September 2011

A Wonderful Wedding

I had a wonderful weekend attending my cousin's wedding in the beautiful Hunter Valley. It was the first wedding of my generation on my Dad's side of the family, so it was a very special occasion. I really enjoyed spending time with my immediate family and catching up with my cousins, Uncle and Aunt. I've never been to the Hunter Valley before. It's a renowned wine region here in Australia. I was a little concerned on the Friday when I arrived as it was raining and a little miserable, but come Saturday and Sunday the weather was absolutely perfect. 

A quick photo before heading to the wedding venue.

Outside the wedding venue - Ironbark Hill Vineyards.

Outfit details: Dress - Forecast, Jacket - Vintage, Shoes - Nine West, Bag - thrifted, Ring and Earrings - Lovisa

Playing croquet. This was such a novel idea for entertainment whilst we waited to enter into the reception area. 

The lady of the moment. My absolutely stunning cousin looking amazing in her gorgeous gown.

The Bride and Groom now officially married and enjoying the moment with family and friends.

11 comments:

Faye H said...

Lovely wedding photos!
I absolutely adore that beige, draped dress - gorgeous.
Thanks for visiting and commenting :)
Faye xo

Jo said...

I love the dress, and the shoes are great as well! Looks like a very stylish wedding.

jo from slowcatharsis.blogspot.com

L M ♥ la mode said...

Very nice pictures... great post... check me out and give me your impressions, and if you like me, you will follow me on bloglovin... See you http://leblogdelmmode.blogspot.com/

Mary said...

Hello, happy day.
Beutiful two loos is so cute.
Kiss.
http://mary1975.blogs.elle.es/

Erin Foltz said...

Love that statement ring! And I also love the fact that you are playing croquet :) So fun!!

I will most definitely follow you :) Please do the same I have some great new fashion posts to inspire you!

www.everythingbuttheshoes.blogspot.com

AJ TAYLOR said...

gorgeous wedding dress on the bride. And you look good too. Loving your ring.

http://myafricancloset.wordpress.com

JOUMANA SHEM said...

beautiful photos ;)
if you want, check my blog

truecolorsoffme.blogspot.com

StylebyKA said...

your dress is so cute!

PHILO said...

oh the nude dress is so adorable!!!


xoxo ❀❀❀
http://miss-philo.blogspot.com/

Cylia said...

waow your dress is amazing! you look so beautiful. p.s. If you haven’t already.. I entered a blogger contest and I really need you to 'like' my picture.. it only takes a second. And the contest only runs until today (Friday) 3pm GMT (+1)! I'd really appreciated. here is an explanation: http://cyliaaaa.blogspot.com/2011/09/tag.html

Anonymous said...

Love the dress Miss Bias! Gorgeous outfit!