Miss Bias

17 October 2011

It's simple and easy

This is a new addition to my wardrobe and probably the most comfortable item that I currently have. This is my new go to dress when I need to leave the apartment quickly or am in a fuss free mood. Although I do love getting dressed up for special occasions and/or just when I feel like it, the majority of the time, I am a low key kind of gal and always looking for simple, easy and stylish pieces to fit in with my personality and lifestyle. What are your favourite wardrobe pieces at the moment?

Outfit Details:

Dress: Camberwell Markets
Shoes: Nine West
Earrings: Lovisa
Sunglasses: Rubi Shoes

7 comments:

Deppa said...

Beautiful dress, very comfy and femenine :)

See you!

DREAMS ON THE STAGE by FRANCESCA and GIADA said...

GREAT.... GREAT..... POST!!!REALLY INTERESTING...
COMPLIMENTS....!!! :)
I LOVE YOUR BLOG!!

FOLLOW EACH OTHER?!? :)
I'LL WAIT YOUR ANSWER ON MY BLOG:

http://dreamsonthestage4.blogspot.com/

XOXOXOXO

Vantage Point Vintage said...

Gorgeous!!

Best,
Nicole D http://www.vantagepointvintage.com/blog/

Anonymous said...

Cute dress! Love the sunglasses!

.sabo skirt. said...

Very gorgeous! your outfit was really adore us!

Much love from the SABO SKIRT girls!
SHOP: www.saboskirt.com
BLOG: www.saboskirt.blogspot.com

Mery said...

Hello, I love your look.
And so cute dress.
Kiss.
http://mary1975.blogs.elle.es/

Ms Long Black said...

Hi Ms Bias!

What perfect nude coloured heels - a wardrobe staple! Every woman needs a pair of shoes like that! They look fantastic on you =)

Great blog, keep up the fab work!

Xx Ms Long Black
@MsLong Black
Long Black To Go
Style and substance for Australian corporate fashionistas