Miss Bias

09 November 2011

Etsy Loves

Hello there.....

It's a super quick post as I am desperately trying to complete my end of semester uni capsule collection. I have one week to go and 7 garments to construct. So I'm under the pump as I am working 4 days a week full time also. I hope that everyone is enjoying their week and that happiness is filling your lives with lots of love and laughter. I will definitely be laughing once I present my collection next Friday. I'll be celebrating afterwards no doubt.

I was having a very, very quick break and found a few lovely pieces from a number of Etsy shops that I thought I would share. These are some of my favourite items from each shop but each shop has several fabulous pieces so be sure to check them out.

Shop: Amor Dress 



Shop: Aiseirigh

Shop: Parisxox

4 comments:

Sarah Stright said...

WOW, great choices! I can't decide which is my favorite!
xo,
Sarah
http://comingunstitched.blogspot.com

Mery said...

Hello, happy day
Fantastic colecction is so cute, and your shoes love it.
kiss.
http://mary1975.blogs.elle.es/

Fash Boulevard said...

Hey Love. In honor of my Birthday today I'm doing a major $150 gift card to my favorite jewelry designer's website. I hope you'll join. xo

www.fashboulevard.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Love love love those shoes! I want a pair!