Miss Bias

18 November 2011

Genesis Collection S/S 2012

Oh my goodness, I cannot express the sense of relief that I feel as of this afternoon. I had my end of semester panel presentation today for uni. I had to present my original designs based on the brief "Tuxedo Divinity" to a panel of six academic staff, including the founder of the Whitehouse Institute of Design, Leanne Whitehouse. Through the high intensity of stress, enormous amounts of pressure and the continual doses of self doubt that I've experienced during the past number of weeks, I can now say that I am really proud to showcase this capsule collection. I need to say a big thank you to my wonderful models, Miss Ivory, Eileen and Stefani who are amazingly beautiful and made my garments look so good. So please be warned, I've gone a little overboard with the photos in this post.....


Presenting Genesis Spring/Summer 2012




Behind the scenes


The Details

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love love love this collection! Great fresh colours with sophistication and feminism!
So you looking at marketing these garments?

S + T said...

As i said on miss ivory's post- that middle dress is just amazing. I love the psychedelic pattern, btu it's not hippie at all!

Where do you sell your designs, out of interest?

xx S

(ps we're having a giveaway in case you're interested!)


Le Fanciulle

Mery said...

Hello, happy week kend.
I love the collection is beautiful..
Kiss.
http://mary1975.blogs.elle.es/

Arden said...

The model's eye makeup is awesome!! xx

AJ TAYLOR said...

tHe colors and prints are just amazing. I LOOVVEE!!!

http://myafricancloset.wordpress.com/

hautepinkpretty.com said...

gorgeous collection! I love all the colors!
Xox <3 An
Only 3 days left to enter my giveaway for a pair of designer Skinny Jeans by Buffalo David Bitton :)