Miss Bias

01 November 2011

Melbourne Cup 2011

Today was the Melbourne Cup - "the race that stops the nation." An amazing day of horse racing, fashion and lots of fun. Although I couldn't attend this year, I thought I would set myself a challenge and without buying anything new, put together a 5min outfit......and this was the result.

I normally make my own outfit for the races, see my previous racing outfits here, here and here.

Outfit Details:

Dress - Target
Shoes - Nine West
Fascinator - Victoria Neil Couture
Ring - Thrifted
Earrings - Equip
Belt - Forever New

9 comments:

The_Leather_Skirt_Blog said...

Fabulous dress!

http://theleatherskirt.blogspot.com/

Mery said...

Hello, happy day,
fantastic outfit your look is very very os cute.
Love your dress.
Kiss.
http://mary1975.blogs.elle.es/

Deppa said...

Beautiful dress :)
You look lovely.

See you!

Fash Boulevard said...

obsessed with this look. you look stunning. i love the ring. great post, love. thanks for sharing. I've got a brand new outfit post. Love to hear what you think. Also don't forget to sign up for my amazing jewelry giveaway. xo

www.fashboulevard.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

I wish Target looked that good on me!

hautepinkpretty.com said...

so pretty! love the dress & fascinator <3

nik said...

Hi, your blog is inspiring! You are a very interesting person. I will follow you!
xoxo

http://nikandpic.blogspot.com/

Ivory said...

No way is that a Target dress! You look stunning Miss Bias. More pinstripes, I say ;)

Ivory xx

Anonymous said...

Love this ensemble! Stunning! The blue fascinator is gorgeous! Great colour combination.