Miss Bias

12 November 2011

On the field

It's the weekend and there is sunshine so that makes me happy. I'm stuck indoors for most of this weekend but couldn't resist stepping outside to soak up some sunshine and smell the green grassy fields in my neighbourhood. I'm showcasing a new outfit that I purchased last week. This dress is perfect for a summer's day and these new heels are the most comfortable pair of heels I've had in years. I'm on the home stretch with constructing my capsule collection. I've left the hardest piece to last, which I'm hoping won't stress me out too much. I can see the light at the end of the tunnel. 

Wishing you all a fantastic weekend.

Outfit Details:

Dress: Glassons
Shoes: Nine West
Bangle and Earrings: Thrifted
Ring: Lovisa

10 comments:

Sheryl said...

Very feminine, and you look pretty!!

Xo!
Sheryl

www.walkinwonderland.com

Michelle's Style File said...

This dress is beautiful on you!

x
Michelle
www.michellesstylefile.blogspot.com

Mery said...

Hello bella, happy day...
Fantastic outifit.
I love your dress is beautiful.
Kiss.
http://mary1975.blogs.elle.es/

Joelyne TheSydneyGirl said...

that dress is very pretty on you! love the print!

Joelyne
XXX The Sydney Girl

Fabrizia said...

You look so pretty in these photos, I like them! Nice post!

Enter the Shopkempt giveaway on my blog!
Follow me on Cosa mi metto???

hautepinkpretty.com said...

cute accessories! Love your shoes :)

Mery said...

Hello, happy fantastic your dress is love it.
Great outfit.
Kiss.
http://mary1975.blogs.elle.es/

Anonymous said...

Love love love the ensemble! You look gorgeous, absolutely amazing! Great buy!

Julia @ Boredom Abounds said...

Wow, that's a Glassons dress? I never would have picked it! So lovely.

AasiyahA said...

I love your dress!!! It looks so darling on you!!! your ring and bracelet are also adorable!! Lovely Blog!!!
Please visit/follow
Aasiyah
dirtyshirtyaaa.blogspot.com