Miss Bias

27 November 2011

A wise old owl...

I hope that you all had a fabulous weekend. It was my first weekend where I didn't have to worry about when my next uni deadline was, so it was really relaxing. I managed to have two great sleep ins, which were well overdue. I also went to the cinemas to watch the new Twilight installment. I can't remember the last time I went to the cinemas. I really enjoyed the film and am looking forward to the final installment. Is anyone else a Twilight follower?

I'm showcasing the newest addition to my wardrobe in this post. I actually found this cute owl dress at my local thrift store, Red Cross Red Threads. What I love about these stores is that they really work hard to display and sell high quality clothing and still at very reasonable prices. Although in this post I'm wearing the dress as a dress, I've actually worn it over jeans as well when the weather was a little cooler last week. So it's cute and versatile.


10 comments:

Anonymous said...

stunning. absolute stunning

Sarah Stright said...

What a fun dress!!
Sarah
http://comingunstitched.blogspot.com

JoJo Styling said...

What a great find and I love how you are wearing it. You are rock'n it girlfriend. And it goes without saying how gorgeous you look in it. Beautiful. JoJo Styling

The_Leather_Skirt_Blog said...

I like your classic style!

Following you now. Hopefully you will come follow me?

http://theleatherskirt.blogspot.com/

Mery said...

Hello, fantastic dress.
Kiss.
http://mary1975.blogs.elle.es/

Anonymous said...

Love love love this cute outfit! You look stunning!

Anonymous said...

Who takes your photos??

Miss Bias said...

Thank you to all your lovely comments. This dress is really fun to wear. I take all my own photos. Sometimes it's an easy process and other times it's a challenging one, but I thoroughly enjoy everything that is involved in maintaining this blog. So I hope that you all continue to follow and that I can share with you more great finds, interesting images and creative ideas.

Miss Bias : )

Vivi said...

OMword! The dress is uber adorable!

Brandy Shaloo said...

what a cool dress. I like owls - they're smart and mysterious!