Miss Bias

29 December 2011

Happy Holidays

Well I hope that everyone had a wonderful Christmas and were able to spend it with their loved ones. I had a fantastic Christmas with my family. We headed down to my Grandma's beach house and relaxed and laughed all day long. I am in full holiday mode. My days have been filled with sleeping, eating, exercising, sunbaking, photography, reading and watching movies. I haven't yet hit the shops. The sales are still in full force, so I will most likely take a peak on the weekend. I'm off to Magnetic Island today. I will be bike riding around the island, which could be interesting as there are a few hills on the island that you must go over to get to other parts of the island. I think my legs are in for a bit of workout. 

The snap shots below are some of my holiday photos. The first two photos are the sweet Christmas presents I received. The rest are of the beach where I've just spent the last few days. I bought a new bikini just for these holidays. I haven't owned a bikini in about 5 years so I was well overdue for a new one.


I hope that you are all enjoying your holidays. I'd love to hear of what you are all doing. 

3 comments:

Yasmeen said...

I love that first ring :) And the seashells; so prettyyy. My holidays have been pretty plain honestly. It's my brother's birthday so we got him an ice cream cake but that's about it :P Lol


Yasmeen
Castle Fashion

Mery said...

Hello, happy day and happy new year...
I love your post...
Love the inspiration.
kiss.
http://mary1975.blogs.elle.es/

Anonymous said...

Awesome photos! I love that ring!