Miss Bias

13 December 2011

Instagram obsession

Well you would think that since finishing off my uni semester that I would have a great deal more free time. In fact, its been just the opposite. I have been making up for lost time and catching up with friends that I neglected throughout the semester as well as attending end of year celebrations. Although, I am thoroughly enjoying the continuation of a busy schedule, I have somewhat been neglecting my online responsibilities and the blog. 

This week is also super booked, so again I only have time for quick posts. I recently got started on Instagram (yes I know I am somewhat behind the 8 ball when it comes to the iphone and its apps) and have become a little fixated with the application. Every possible chance I get I am taking a photo and posting it. Here are some of the very recent and few fashion snaps I have taken via the application. If you too have an Instagram account, please let me know as I am still in the honeymoon phase and am following just about everyone. Of course you can find me under the name Miss Bias, so be sure to drop by.


2 comments:

Sofia said...

beautiful! i love the last picture
s

Mery said...

Hello, happy week kend.
Fantastic inspiration..
Kiss.
http://mary1975.blogs.elle.es/