Miss Bias

20 December 2011

Butterflies or flowers?

This is the newest addition to my wardrobe. It's going to be my staple summer dress for the next month at least. It's super fitted on top and flowy on the bottom, which is perfect for me. However, I haven't worked out whether the print is in fact butterflies or flowers or butterfly shaped flowers. Either way, I like it all the same. What do you think the print is?


Outfit Details:

Dress: Coolibah Clothing
Shoes: Betts
Ring: Lovisa
Cuff: Lovisa

3 comments:

The Big Apple Girl said...

Hi! you might want to join my 1st Blog Giveaway and win one of these ROMWE items! :)xx

JOIN THEBIGAPPLEGIRL'S GIVEAWAY

Anonymous said...

Love the dress! Great pattern! Would also love to see this dress with a pair of flats!

Anonymous said...

Love the accessories!