Miss Bias

18 December 2011

Summer is here

Summer was in full force on Saturday. A top of 30 degrees. So it was a perfect time to bring out the shorts. It has been summer for 18 days now, but I can't say that we've had 18 days of summer here in Melbourne. It's been up and down on the thermometer, anything from 11 degrees to 31 degrees. I much prefer the warmer temperatures. It's only 4 days to go before I'll be back home in sunny Queensland. Getting excited....


Outfit Details:
Shorts - Cotton On
Top - Target
Shoes - Betts

4 comments:

Shasie said...

Cute look! I especially love the back of the tank!
Shasie of Live Life in Style
Like My Look here on facebook to vote for me in Blogger Mannequin Style Off Competition

Mery said...

Hello, I love your shirt is beautiful..
Kiss.
http://mary1975.blogs.elle.es/

Farah said...

Awesome style in sun....nice sandals

Anonymous said...

Love love love this outfit! The shoes are hot! I am generally not a big fan of wedges but you look great in them!