Miss Bias

08 January 2012

Accessory Love

Well today is the last day of my holidays. I guess all good things have to come to an end at some point. It's a shame really. I was starting to get used to the laid back lifestyle of doing what I wanted to do at my own leisure.

During my break I thought I would do a lot more shopping than I actually ended up doing. I found some fantastic accessories more so than clothing during the New Year Sales. So over the course of the next few weeks, I hope to be showing off all my latest purchases, but for now here is a sneak peak at some of my new accessory loves.


3 comments:

Arden said...

Both rings are awesome!! xx

Remington said...

thanks for the recent comments. love your pictures.

2youngforfashion.blogspot.com
x

Anonymous said...

Love love love the purchases!
Where did you get that unique watch?