Miss Bias

04 January 2012

Summer Break

Happy New Year everyone.
Welcome to 2012!

I hope that you all had a wonderful time celebrating in the new year. I was lucky enough to be able to go out dancing with my family and friends. It was a great night out, in which I don't get to do very often. So I think that might be one of things to do more of in 2012 - go out dancing.

I'm fortunate to still be on holidays for the rest of this week. I'm not sure how I'm going to get out of the routine I currently find myself in - sleep in, exercise, go out for lunch with friends, watch movies, do dinners with family members, and stay up late doing whatever it is I feel like because I know I can repeat the same again the next day.

Here is a small snippet from my summer holidays so far.

Christmas Day at my Grandma's beach house.

Trying to hit golf balls at the driving range. I don't think that I have actually picked up a golf club in the last 5 years and probably back then I only hit half a dozen balls. Lots of swinging was happening but not so much of striking the ball.


Magnetic Island day trip.


New Year's Eve outfit

I'd love to hear how you celebrated your New Year's and if you are on holidays what's been your favourite part so far.

2 comments:

Harija said...

Cute post & I celebrate New Years with family as always & Happy New Year 2012!
My Lyfe ; My Story

Mery said...

Hello happy new year... love these post.. kiss.
http://mary1975.blogs.elle.es/