Miss Bias

22 February 2012

St Kilda Festival 2012

A couple of Sunday's ago, I went to the annual St Kilda Festival here in Melbourne. It was a week long event, however, the final Sunday of the festival was the biggest. Music, rides, dancing, games, food and much more. Although the weather wasn't perfect, it was still a fantastic day all the same. I love going to these sorts of events because there is so much variety and always plenty to do and see.


I was a little shy with the camera on this particular day when it came to snapping the festival street style. I'm not sure why, but here are a few random shots that I managed to take.




And unfortunately, I only was able to get around at taking a snap shot of what I was wearing.




I hope that you are all having a fabulous week so far.

1 comment:

Ivory said...

Some of these outfits are great! Especially the two guys with matching shirts and different shoes :)

I saw people constructing that Big M thing in Fawkner Park a few weeks ago! Very strange at the time haha

Ivory xx