Miss Bias

05 February 2012

Steve Madden Bourke St Launch Party

Last week I had the privilege to attend the Steve Madden Bourke Street Store Launch. It was a fabulous event in the biggest Steve Madden Store in the world. Hosting three levels of shoe heaven, the party rocked out with gorgeous VIPs, fashion industry folks, bloggers and lots of shoe lovers. 

I was amazed to see the vast range of the Steve Madden collection, including a new menswear range and the quirky Betsey Johnston collection. There was lots of block colour, animal prints, sequins and fringes. 


The fabulous Ruby Rose was DJing the awesome party's tunes.



I was able to finally meet the gorgeous Michelle of Michelle's Style File and Steve Madden's VIP Blogger.



It was a great pleasure to catch up with the amazing TUTU of Wow People Blog and Wow People Events.



The outfit accessories.



I couldn't help myself and walked away with two new pairs of shoes.

6 comments:

Michelle's Style File said...

Thanks for the shout out lovely! The Gretta's look awesome on you.

x
Michelle
www.michellesstylefile.blogspot.com

Miss Bias said...

Michelle, it was my pleasure. Yes, I loved the Gretta shoes. Couldn't resist.

Miss Bias : )

jewelchic said...

You captured the night beautifully-GREAT pics!!! ...and I LOVE those purple shoes you chose-love Megan xxx

Jo said...

awesome! I'd seen the event on Michelle's blog too, and I loved both posts!

cool new shoes!

jo from slowcatharsis.blogspot.com

Sevan said...

that outfit is so gorgeous! love your new purchases as well :)
I was just in that store today loved that it was 3 levels
just came across your blog and i love it!
hope you can check mine out sometime xx

http://sevenautumnleaves.blogspot.com.au/

Anonymous said...

Love love love your outfit! You look amazing! Love your hair like that! Very sheek!