Miss Bias

28 February 2012

Ways to wear multiple bangles

Wearing multiple bangles has become such a huge trend. I'm always so inspired and in awe of those who wear this styling look but I never seem to actually wear multiple bangles myself. So, if I was to cross over to the multiple bangle styling trend, these are the things I would think about when putting the look together.


Similar but different - run with the same colour or tone of colour and material but add some interest with different designs.


Mix and Match a plenty - a definite talking point with many bangles and bracelets of different sizes, textures, materials and colours. 


Urban Inspired - reflections of the current moment, street style, musicians, and artists.  


Golden Class - look elegant and expensive with beautiful designs in gold and/or with gold trim.


Metallic - go bold with metallic mania. Easy to style together big or small, simple or embellished.


Eclectic - combine different styles from different sources of inspiration to wear a fabulous forearm of interesting and diverse bangles, bracelets and cuffs.

Images sourced from Pinterest

Some places to shop: 


Colette
Lovisa
The Iconic
e.g. etal
Mimco
Animina

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love love love this blog! Such creative and beautiful bangles! Hot!!!!!

El blog mery of the style said...

Hello, fantastic inspiration...
kiss.
http://mary1975.blogs.elle.es/

Miss J said...

Hi there Miss Bias. I am Miss J (from Absolutely Faaabulous) ;)

I just wanted to drop you a quick msg to let you know that I discovered today your blog via one of your comments on The PvDH (aren't her illustrations amazing?). Anyway, you seem to have a great blog too. Love the quality of your pics. Really nice.

I blog from Milan but am actually French. I put my address below. Will try to come back visit yours often!

Baci da MIlano

http://absolutelyfaaabulous.wordpress.com

Anita said...

Amazing selection of bangles!
http://xtheperfectmess.blogspot.com.au

his_girl_friday said...

Excellent. Very funky.

Melina said...

love the photos! great inspo!
xx

Anonymous said...

Love this blog! I have started to incorporate the multiple bangles trend in my outfits! I am really loving this look. Thanks!!!