Miss Bias

17 March 2012

LMFF National Graduate Show 2012


On Tuesday, I attended, what I consider the best show of L'Oreal Melbourne Fashion Week. The National Graduate Showcase presented by Sportsgirl. This is my favourite show of the week, most likely because I am currently studying fashion design, but also because the creativity of these collections is not seen in other shows. Twelve, very talented, young and upcoming designers that produced extremely well constructed and amazing collections. Here is a snap shot of the show.


Now, here's a little snap shot of what I wore to the event.


Outfit Details:

Dress - Sportsgirl
Jacket - Lilyhart
Shoes - Wittner
Cuff - Diva
Earrings & Ring - thrifted
Leggings - Target
Clutch - gift

4 comments:

Gems - Fashion Well Done said...

I am loving the tartans and the silver leaf painted onto the hair - that would have looked great with your Lilyhart Jacket :)
Gems
http://fashion-well-done.blogspot.co.uk/

JoJo Styling said...

Hi Miss Bias. Great post and I adore (want very badly) your jacket. Love love love IT. JoJo Styling

Anonymous said...

Wow! Really loving the diverse colours with the bright blue shoes!

Miss Bias said...

This was a great show.

Gems - yes the silver styling in the hair would have gone perfect with my jacket.

Jo - This is one of my favourite jackets. Lilyhart is a Melbourne based label, you should look them up www.lilyhart.com.au.

Anonymous - thanks for your lovely comment.

Miss Bias : )