Miss Bias

04 March 2012

Millinery 101

A few posts ago, here, I shared some inspirational images that I was looking at for my introduction millinery course at uni. After a number of hours of searching for beautiful images, here are my inspirational story boards and end hat designs.

Red carpet and old hollywood glamour inspiration


Original Sinamay Hat design


1920s - 1940s, mystical and turquoise colour inspiration


Original Cloche Hat design

I was pretty happy with my first time hat making attempts. Definitely a method of design I'd like to explore further in the future.


Happy Sunday everyone!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the story boards! Just beautiful! Really love the grey hat! Gorgeous! The blue/aqua hat is very different! Looks great on you! Very unique design that you have managed to pull off. What outfit would you wear with the aqua hat?

lisa signorini said...

great hat! the first is my fav!

Visit my blog and if you want we can follow each other!
Have a great Monday!

www.thecurlylady.blogspot.com

Vhallah A. said...

Wow! Informative moodboard!

Love your hat too, especially the Sinamay hat :)

can't wait to see your next project :)