Miss Bias

12 March 2012

What we wore to Melbourne Fashion Week 2012

In my last post, I showcased an interesting and different look to the runway of Day 2 Paris Fashion Show here at L'Oreal Melbourne Fashion Week. Now, here's a little look at what we (that's me, Jo and Ebony) wore to the event. We all had a fantastic evening, thoroughly enjoying the fashion, in which I will have a few photos to show in the next post. A big thank you to Ebony for these wonderful photos.

 The gorgeous Ebony of The Ms Ivory fashion blog.

 The sensational Jo of JoJoStyling fashion blog.


My outfit:

Top - Sportsgirl
Skirt - Keon Couture Designs
Shoes - Steve Madden
Necklace - Lovisa
Ring - Lovisa
Clutch - Brimelow's Boutique
Earrings - thrifted
Belt - thrifted

3 comments:

AJ TAYLOR said...

you ladies looked lovely. I love the combination of your print top against the pink skirt. Slightly unusual but really works well

http://myafricancloset.wordpress.com

Baby Budget Blog said...

Ha, no wonder I loved your shoes from the little peek I saw of them on Instagram! I have the same ones in the same color!! Aren't they just gorgeous!! Love how you styled them :)

www.plentyforpennies.blogspot.com

Vintage Collar Necklace Giveaway

Anonymous said...

I am so loving the hair style that you are wearing to this event. You really suit the curl look! Love it, love it, love it!!!!