Miss Bias

15 April 2012

Florals in the sun

It's been a very quiet weekend. I found myself feeling so exhausted that I only managed to sleep, watch a few movies, do a minor amount of sewing and this blog post. I think I was in need of some good rest. Last week was my uni Easter break (in which I worked full time instead) so maybe my subconscious was saying "rest up before the hectic schedule starts up again."

I really wanted to feature this skirt on the blog. I found it at my local thrift store. It's in fact hand made and I think that the material is actually from a set of curtains, which I love because I'm all for upcycling materials and garments.


Outfit Details:

Blouse - Sussan
Skirt - thrifted
Shoes - Windsor Smith
Accessories - Lovisa

5 comments:

Michelle's Style File said...

Gorgeous skirt lovely.

x
Michelle
www.michellesstylefile.blogspot.com

esme and the lane way said...

Gorgeous!

Ivory said...

Such a beautiful skirt! Glad you kept those heels by the way, they look amazing in blue ;)

Stunning, stunning, stunning xoxo

Julie Khuu said...

Fabulous look! Love the textured blouse, that gorgeous floral skirt...and especially your turquoise ring! Such a romantically chic look!

I’m hosting 5 days of GIVEAWAYS in honor of my blog’s 2yr anniversary…would love for you to stop by and check it out!

xo-Julie
Peace. Love. LOL!

Haute Khuuture.com

FASHION ICE said...

im all about florals! great skirt