Miss Bias

08 May 2012

Met Gala 2012 Best Dressed

Red carpet buzz was all around the recent Met Costume Gala Event. Celebs stepped out for another evening of high end fashion and style. I unfortunately, was highly disappointed in the red carpet fashion with many stars missing the mark. 


However, there were a few that shone above the rest. Here are my top picks for Best Dressed. All ladies were showcasing pure elegance and a beautiful sense of style.

Camelle Belle in Ralph Lauren

Gisele Bundchen in Givenchy and David Yurman

Jessica Stam in Dior

Scarlett Johansson in Dolce and Gabbana

More red carpet fashion can be viewed at US Magazine online.

Who were your favourites?

4 comments:

AJ TAYLOR said...

I loved Camilla with those bold lips. So gorgeous.

http://myafricancloset.wordpress.com

Theodora C. said...

Awsome style!
I really love your blog girl and would like to follow eachother,what do you say?
I am already following you so hope you'll visit me and do the same>:D<
Kisses Theo

http://countryoffashion.blogspot.com

The PvdH Journal said...

Camilla and Giselle... aahhhhh swoon! I also loved Kate Bosworth!

Paola

www.ThePvdHJournal.com

forward said...

They all look stunning!!! Thanks for posting them!!

www.forwardvintage.blogspot.com