Miss Bias

12 May 2012

What I wore to Fashionopolis 2012

Today I attended the very first Australian Fashion Bloggers Networking Event - Fashionopolis. The idea for the event was the brainchild of Lady Melbourne and Nuffnang Australia. The day was filled with wonderful industry guest speakers and a fabulous community of Australia's finest fashionistas.

I'll be doing a couple of posts dedicated to the event as I walked away with so many fantastic photos. So as a start, here is what I wore.


Outfit Details:

Dress - Claude D'Alban
Vest - Claude D'Alban
Long Sleeve Knit - Grace Fashions
Necklace - Thrifted
Earrings - Lovisa
Ring - Sportsgirl
Sunglasses - Specsavers
Boots - Target

6 comments:

Corrine/Frock And Roll said...

You look a-m-a-z-i-n-g! I *love* that vest and ring!

I'm literally kicking myself for not booking a ticket to what sounded like such an incredible event, but I certainly enjoyed reading everyone's tweets from it today! :)

Victoria said...

You look FABOLOUS! I love that necklace. xx

- Victoria
www.Vickkitas.blogspot.se

El blog mery of the style said...

Hello.
I love your fhotos love it...
And your style love it.
Fantastic coat.
Kiss.
http://mary1975.blogs.elle.es/

Sevan said...

you looked great! I have a similar vest
shame we didn't get to meet but hopefully we'll meet sometime soon x

http://sevenautumnleaves.blogspot.com.au/

Estelle La Mode said...

We had a lot of fun at Fashionopolis! It was nice meeting you too.
We love your outfit especially the fur vest. Hope to see you soon.

Xx
www.estellelamode.com

Le Chic World said...

You look so incredibly chic! loving the fur vest with gold accents. Perfect for the Melbourne chill weather. xo

-Monica

http://www.lechicworld.com