Miss Bias

21 June 2012

Flashback

I thought that I would go back in time and share some previous outfit looks. 

I often feel that I look different now than in the past, but I chuckled to myself when looking at these and other old photos, to find that I look nearly exactly the same. Funny how the mind works. I'm sure I'm not the only one who thinks that my appearance is a constant yo-yo from week to week, month to month and year to year. 

Would love to hear if you too sometimes get these same feelings.


See more of the posts below (going left to right, top to bottom)


Look 1. - I've actually just realised that I've never posted this look. This dress I made myself to wear to an End of Year Graduation Parade for Whitehouse Institute of Design.
Look 2.
Look 3.
Look 4.
Look 5.
Look 6.

4 comments:

Michelle's Style File said...

Your self-made dress is beautiful!

x
Michelle
www.michellesstylefile.blogspot.com

Raisa @ Endless Wardrobe said...

Looking at your style, readers and followers of your blog could say that you have good sense of colour combinations and accessories and these can be seen from your photo collage! Keep styling!

El blog mery of the style said...

Fantasitc post...
Kiss.
http://mary1975.blogs.elle.es/

Anonymous said...

Love love love the dress you made! Just gorgeous!