Miss Bias

03 June 2012

Pink, Gold and Orange

Hope you all had wonderful weekends. Unfortunately, I was rather sick and spent most of the weekend nuturing a splitting headache, aches and pains and stuffy sinuses. I did manage to get myself out of the house on Saturday night to go to my first AFL game. It was very entertaining watching the passionate fans. Definitely an experience that one has to do if ever visiting or living Melbourne.

But now in Miss Bias fashion news, here are some of my recently purchased accessories. 


I didn't realise that when I had my nails done on Thursday, that the colour I chose may have been subconsciously inspired by my latest jewellery items.


Items were purchased from Sportsgirl and Lovisa.


I've been in need of some long medallion like necklaces. Now I just need to get some more in different colour varieties.


Wishing everyone a great week ahead.

3 comments:

Girl living in Oslo said...

Hi.
Gorgeous rings :)

From Oslo have a great day

Don't Think Twice said...

beautiful jewelry!! I ADORE the rings!!!

XOXO❤

Fash Boulevard said...

omg. jewelry overload. I want everything. obsessed. Fabulous post, love. If you get a sec, I'd love to hear your thoughts on my new outfit post. xo

www.fashboulevard.blogspot.com