Miss Bias

24 July 2012

Butchart Gardens



One of the highlights of my stay on Vancouver Island was the Butchart Gardens. Each year, there are 1 million bedding plants in 700 different varieties throughout the gardens allowing for constant bloom from March to October. It would have to be the most amazing floral beauty I have ever seen. Over 55 acres of beautiful tranquility. 





I could honestly sit in these gardens for hours and let the peaceful and gorgeous surroundings take me away to places only one could imagine.

3 comments:

Joelyne TheSydneyGirl said...

beautiful! love all the flowers!

Joelyne

The Sydney Girl

x

Lady Melbourne said...

That sunlight in that first picture of you- oh my goodness! You look beautiful but then you always do :) I must pop this on my destination list, the gardens look amazing.
LM
xx

Anonymous said...

Stunning!!!!!!!