Miss Bias

02 July 2012

Transeasonal vibrance

I'm totally loving being on holidays. The fact that I don't have to meet deadlines nor be anywhere at a particular time is a blessing. I also love the fact that I can get up when I feel like it, flutter around during the day, stay up to all hours watching movies and know that I can do it all over again the next day. I've just finished a week in Vancouver and today, I headed over to the township of Victoria on Vancouver Island.

But before, I bring you more fantastic holiday photos, here is a little number I wore a few days ago when visiting Whistler. To be honest, it would've been a completely inappropriate outfit if I had planned to go adventure hiking in the mountain ranges (in which most people there, were doing), but luckily, I had only planned to walk around the village, stop for some lunch and window shop.


I love this dress. It's a transeasonal piece so it's great for both summer and winter months. 

Outfit Details:

Dress - Sportsgirl
Shoes - Steve Madden
Ring - Lovisa
Necklace - Lovisa
Fishnets - Target

7 comments:

Gems - Fashion Well Done said...

I love this dress on you, it is such a gorgeous colour!

Gems x

Australian Fashion Review Blog

Sleekit said...

Love the pop of colour of your dress, enjoy your holiday!

Sleekit x

AJ TAYLOR said...

First of all, the colour of the dress against your skintone is beautiful. Second of all, orange and purple, not a combination I would have thought of, but they totally work together. loves it!!

http://myafricancloset.wordpress.com

Joelyne TheSydneyGirl said...

I absolutely love this outfit!!! Love the colour combination! <3

Joelyne

The Sydney Girl

x

Lady Melbourne said...

Beautiful Bianca, absolutely beautiful!
LM
xx

Estelle La Mode said...

Gorgeous colour of the Dress and heels!

Xx

Anonymous said...

Love the accessories! Great colour on you as well!