Miss Bias

16 August 2012

Stripes & Sailor Hats

I am a sucker for stripes. If I see a garment on a rack in any store that has stripes, I'm onto it. I'm not even 100% sure why I have an immediate attraction to stripes. I actually have to pull myself up regularly when shopping so that I don't have an entire closet worth of striped clothing items. It is sometimes even the case of the little voice in my head saying "Step away from the stripes." However, when travelling in Canada, I did buy a few new dresses and I just couldn't walk away from this H&M number. So simple and easy to wear, which was my only motto on holidays, I just had to have it.


Upon my adventures on Granville Island, I came across this fantastic boutique hat store. I don't own many hats and normally only wear them if attending the races. My Mum picked out this blue sailor cap and we both fell in love with it.


3 comments:

tobes said...

WOW I love that mirror! hun . love the decor!! i think i have a smaller version with a lighter oak finish to it. GOsh I miss blogging!!

Stonnington Fashion said...

There's nothing wrong with having a signature item. Mine's cocktail rings! :)

Anonymous said...

Love the look! You look great in hats!