Miss Bias

18 September 2012

Mod Rockers

Over the weekend, my dear friend and I took part in organising a fashion photoshoot for some of our designs that we had created for uni. It was a really great collaborative experience with some really talented people. Whilst the photoshoot was in progress, I took the opportunity to take some "behind the scenes" photos. 

These photos are of my friend's capsule collection, entitled Mod Rockers. The designs are a fusion of modernity and 1960's rock and roll culture. All designs are created from concept to construction and what a wonderful job my lovely friend has done.


Makeup - Kat G Davidson of Captive Beauty
Models - Angelika and Kathryn
Designer - Kat Chan


Don't forget to enter my current GIVEAWAY here.
A Zabe crystal pendant will go to one lucky winner.

3 comments:

rachel bambi said...

such amazing photos!
style societe

Natalia said...

Awesome pics! I love the outfit!

http://theprintedsea.blogspot.de/

Anonymous said...

Love the colours!