Miss Bias

01 September 2012

New on Instagram/Statigram

Happy Saturday everyone!

Today I had a great day holding a stall at Take 2 Markets in Blackburn. It was a nice day catching up with friends and meeting new ones as well as being surrounded by fabulous fashion. There are only two more markets left for the year (wow, how time flies), so be sure to place the dates down in your diaries.

If you haven't seen what's new on my Instagram/Statigram, then here are a few updates. You can find me at @miss_bias.

 A couple of shots from my previous Italian Vogue make up session.

 My nail colour earlier on in August.

 Umbrella installation at Australia On Collins.

 One of original designs (eveningwear) on display at the Whitehouse Institute of Design, Melbourne Open Day.

 My first attempt at pattern making and constructing swimwear.

 Beautiful floral arrangement from Open Day.

 A little preview of what I wore here.

Just chillin' on the couch when I was quite unwell last week. 

 Some developmental design work.

 A little peak of the natural surroundings outside my apartment.

My current nails - a little glittery colour.

3 comments:

Polly said...

You are so beautiful! Love the nails and that amazing gown!

Kisses.

www.pollysboudoir.blogspot.com

Romina C. said...

The swimsuit looks so retro, I like it. Thank you for the comment on my blog. x Romi
http://www.blaastyle.com

Anonymous said...

Love love love the design on display! Gorgeous!