Miss Bias

09 October 2012

Shrine tailoring

Recently I posted a few "Behind the scenes" photos of my dear friend's 2012 Winter Collection. This time around I'd like to share her Tuxedo inspired 2011 Collection. Inspired by the tailoring techniques of the tuxedo, this collection encompasses a feminine and contemporary outlook on the traditional tuxedo. Every piece is so gorgeous that I just had to share. The photoshoot was taken outside of the Shrine of Remembrance, which was just a perfect setting.  


Photographer: Jiajia
Designer: Kat Chan
Makeup: Kat G Davidson of Captive Beauty
Models: Angelika and Kathryn

1 comment:

Gabrielle @ LookSharpSconnie said...

This shoot is AMAZING. The lighting is so harsh and beautiful, and the styling is really spot on. I love how the bright whites contrast with the dark shadows. Really really gorgeous.
The clothes fit like a glove too. They're perfectly tailored. NEed! Esp. that jacket.

-Gabrielle