Miss Bias

16 November 2012

Graduate Parade 2012

Well I'm on the home stretch along with my fellow uni colleagues in completing my final signature collection and Bachelor of Design (Fashion). 

Recently, my dear friend wanted me to try on her original designs to see how they looked on an actual person rather than on a static mannequin. How gorgeous is this dress and kimono inspired jacket?! I'm excited to see the rest of her collection along with the other 50+ graduating students.


If you want to see some of the industry's up and coming talented stylists and designers, then be sure to attend this event. 





The Whitehouse Institute of Design is pleased to announce that tickets for the
2012 Graduate Exhibition and Parade are now on sale!

Ticketing is limited so get in quick to secure your opportunity to view the work of Australia’s newest designers!

Tickets are available at www.moshtix.com.au1300 GET TIX (438 849), on your mobile and all moshtix outlets.

For all general enquiries please call 1300 551 433 or email
enquiry@whitehouse-design.edu.au


No comments: