Miss Bias

06 November 2012

Recently on Instagram

Happy Tuesday everyone!

It's a public holiday here in Melbourne today. The nation's biggest horse race, the Melbourne Cup, was held today at Flemington. A day filled with loads of fashion, in which I unfortunately could not be a part of this year. However, I do love horse racing and the atmosphere that such events exude. So I watched all the races and the fashions from the comfort of my lounge room in between pattern making, working and sewing. The weather didn't turn out to be best, so I probably have had a more enjoyable time indoors. 

I thought I'd share some of my recent photos from Instagram. You can find me @Miss_Bias or via Statigram, here.

 Playing dress ups with my lovely friend Limang, who designed and made this gorgeous cowl back dress and kimono inspired jacket.

Outfit snapshots


Out celebrating with the girls

Shellac Nails

Follow me on 

1 comment:

Soha♥ said...

Lovely pictures, inspiring! XOXO♥