Miss Bias

17 January 2013

Exotic Pashin

Well I am a great lover of exotic fashion & accessories, funky knick knacks and interesting home decor, so when I came across the small boutique, Pashin whilst holidaying in Burleigh Heads, Gold Coast, I was rather delighted. The store is filled with so many fabulous pieces, that it was hard not too spend a great deal of time in there. In fact, I actually went into the store a couple of times on different days, just in case I missed something the first time.

There was so much colour and culture, I didn't know which way to turn as I was drawn to each and every square inch of the retail space. 


So many lovely accessories that were equally matched with marvelous handcrafts. It felt like I was having a field day. Definitely a place to visit when you are next in Burleigh Heads.


No comments: