Miss Bias

23 January 2013

January Man of Style - Canali Men Spring 2013

Well the new year hasn't brought about a change in me loving menswear and men's style, so to start off 2013's Men's Monthly Style segment, I thought I would look to the designers. I totally adore the collection by Canali Men Spring 2013. I'm a sucker for marvelous men's tailoring and Canali left no expense in this department. I loved the basic, neutral colours blended with subtle pastel and candy hues. Pinstripes are one of my favourite suit features and this collection has done it to perfection. Showing off their creativity with a moden twist on evening tuxedo jackets and vibrant coloured, retro inspired casual wear, this is a collection, every man should be taking notice of.


Photos courtesy of Style.com



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

WOW WOW WOW!!! There is certainly some bright colours on the runway!!! Don't know whether I could visualise men walking down the street in these garments!! Would have to have a unique sense of style to pull these off!!!